We've had fun this week! Nothing new just the same old routine. School for me, school for Ben, work for Ben, and fun & stress with the kids every day! Tafton is still way cute, way loud, and getting closer to those terrible twos. He'll be able to go to nursery starting in November and I'm so excited! I think it'll be good for him to be around other little kids. We went over to my cousin Nanette's house on Thursday and Tafton was standoffish at first. I think because he's mostly at home with me and Mikaela he doesn't know how to act when he meets new people. We had a lot of fun over at Nanette's, thanks for having us!
Mikaela is getting cuter and fatter everyday! I think she's on track to be as big as Tafton was. At two months Tafton was twelve pounds and Mikaela is eleven pounds. She seems to have a really strong neck and has been much more alert and is smiling every once in awhile, I love it! A couple of nights this last week she's slept eight to nine hours at once! Very nice!
Here are some pictures from the last week:
An old shot of Tafton. Look how chubby his face is! I think he's thinned out since he started walking but he's still a big boy!
Yes. That is my bra around Tafton's neck. He first tried to put it on his head like a hat but this is how it ended up. Later, he was trying to take it off but his arm had gone through the strap and so he was stuck. He was turning in a circle~like a dog chasing it's tail~trying to get out of it. I was laughing so hard as I helped him out.
Me and Mikaela
The three of us. I was really proud of myself for getting this shot.
When Tafton gets worked up he likes to run back and forth on the couch which is what he is doing here.
A shot of Mikaela smiling. See? Doesn't her stomach look huge? She's getting big!
Okay this is a picture of Tafton with one of my nursing pads on his head. He thinks it's a hat. I think it looks like a yarmulke.








5 comments:
Hey Megan - Such cute pictures, I'm glad to hear that things are going well with the kids. How about the house selling? Jobs? etc. I also love the quote you have from Sis. Hinckley on your sidebar. Talk to you soon!
Cute (and funny) pictures. I wonder what Tafton will think of some of them when he's a teenager! :)
Tafton looks so much like your husband in that last photo!! You're kids are growing up so fast! They are way cute!!
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for coming over and hanging out. It was a lot of fun and I know the kids liked it. Let's do it again at the beginning of November. Next week is crazy with Logan's birthday, Dane coming home, and Halloween.
Way cute outfit! Love the green on her!
Post a Comment