Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Two Month Update

Mikaela is now two months old! It is nuts that it's already been two months of two kids! Tafton still really likes her as you'll see in our pictures! and we like her too! She is so cute, I LOVE to see her smile and make little cooing sounds. She still gets called a boy by strangers but let's face it, all babies look like boys! Enjoy the pics!


HOW CUTE IS SHE?!?! Omigoodness in love with this picture!


I was trying so hard to get her to smile, I think this is the closest pic that I actually like.


Daddy and Mikaela


Tafton. Looking cool. Eating a chip.


Sarina was talking to Mikaela and getting her to smile and coo.


Tafton sees Sarina is interested in Mikaela.


Tafton leans in to see what all the fuss is about. I thought it was very cute that Tafton got interested because Sarina was giving her attention to Mikaela.


We sold our stroller because we need the money and with two kids we really need a double stroller. We were given one which was great but when I took it out I noticed one of the wheels was barely hanging on and it pulled to the left and it must have been made for a short person because I felt like I really had to stoop. Anyway, Tafton really wanted to get in the stroller but I told him no and his face is the result of my saying no. Is it bad that I think his screaming face is cute?


Ben, Johnny, and Mikaela taking a nap. I thought they looked cute in their white clothes.


Tafton eating a banana. No story here I just think he looks cute.


Tafton loves to share. He is sharing his cheerios with Mikaela.


I don't think she likes it!!

Those are our pictures from the last week! Hope you enjoyed them! On a side note, I got a 98% on my mid-term, YAY! I've also gone through the classes I need to take to finish my degree and if I take three classes each semester I can have my degree the end of Fall Semester 2010. A whole year earlier than I was thinking, pretty exciting!

6 comments:

Ben said...

Mikaela is freaking cute, and I put her in this outfit. Good job daddy. I think Tafton's freak out face is hard not to laugh at... oh well. and Great job babe on that mid-term! I'm excited for you to be finished with school too.

Becca said...

Haha very cute and funny pictures! I like the one of Tafton sharing with Mikaela. I'll see you on Friday!

Becca said...

Oh and the one of Ben and John taking a nap together is very funny

Megan Passey said...

It reminds me of the Friends episode when Ross and Joey take a nap together. Except Johnny and Ben aren't spooning!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

What are you doing to poor Johnny, your wearing him out with all the babysitting!! Thanks for sharing, so cute, she has changed sooo much in 2 months. Tafton is adorable as ever!

Sarah Moran said...

Love the pictures, they make me miss you! I think my kids faces when they are upset are cute as well. It's hard not to laugh when they get so upset about little things!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com