Being a Mom of two, doing homework, shopping for groceries, making meals, cleaning the house! Ack! I desperately try to keep the house clean since we're selling our home but with life pulling me in every direction it gets hard! To correct this I keep an ear open for quick cleaning tips. Yesterday on Studio 5 they had a segment on quick cleaning, clean your whole house in 30 minutes!
I'm going to try this out and hopefully our house will stay clean and I'll stay sane! What do you do to keep your home clean?








4 comments:
I think it's less about cleaning and more about picking up. I don't do a lot of cleaning every day, but we do a lot of picking up. After the kids leave for school I make sure the kitchen is cleaned up from breakfast, the beds made, etc. In the evening everyone has an area that they are responsible for picking up and putting things back where they belong. Good luck!horth
I don't keep my house clean. It is so hard with little kids. I need tips too!
So I don't get overwhelmed, I try to do a couple of things each day. I guess the day to day mess, I make my kids clean up after themselvesl. But on Monday I do my grocery shopping. Tuesday, laundry. Wednesday is bathrooms. Thursday, Dust. Friday, laundry again and that is it. But for me, everyday I usually vacuum in the living. Good luck!
I make a list in my head, or try to do one room a day. Like in the morning i try to do the kitchen when Alida is down for a nap. Or when she's sitting in her high chair. I can't imagine trying with 2 kids though. Who knows what I'll do when I have 2.
Post a Comment