Mikaela is just over one month now and I wanted to post a picture of her when she was just born and some from now to see how much {or how little} she's changed.
Day 1. Sleeping with Daddy. Can't really see much of her in this photo and unfortunately what they say about your second baby is true! We really haven't taken a lot of pictures of her.
One Month. Having some "tummy time." Doesn't she look cute?! Thanks Kristen for the cute onesies! Yesterday she rolled over twice during her tummy time. It was pretty exciting but she probably won't be really rolling over for awhile yet.
Here's a straight on shot. She has definitely lost her newborn looks and is getting much chubbier. I think she looks A LOT like Tafton did at one month. I think it's easy to tell Tafton and Mikaela are siblings, they have the same nose.
Couldn't post without a picture of Tafton. Here he is in his cowboy hat {thank you Charissa!}. He's never been big on wearing hats, he pulls them off as soon as you put them on. This last week though he's been wanting to wear his cowboy hat every day. I think we're going to dress him up as a cowboy for Halloween. I've been teaching him to say "Trick or Treat!" but it comes up like "duh da duh dun" but maybe it'll sound closer by Halloween!








5 comments:
Dang that little girl is cute! Thanks to everyone that gave us such cute clothes for her to wear, she pulls them off with style. Tafton's cowboy hat is hysterical. I've been teaching him to say "Yeeeeee haaaaa!" it comes out "Eeeeeeeyyyyy aaaaahhhh!" kinda like a donkey but it's pretty funny. Two great kids thanks to my amazing wife! I love you Meg!
Tafton and Mikaela look so much like each other. They are getting so big.
I love these kids! Mikaela looks super cute! Thanks for putting on some more pictures
Oh my gosh, she does look alot like Tafton! I think that is awesome, because I think my kids don't look so much alike. I sometimes wonder if people think I had kids with 2 different fathers!! Miss you and I hope our conversation the other day helped you out a bit.
love you!
Wow she's a month! I'd love to do the "biggest loser" thing with you but it would have to be after the end of november so i'd be a late starter :). we should get together to make aprons cuz i've wanted to make a cute one for a while now.
Post a Comment