Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ABCs of Me

I saw this on my friends blog and thought it would be fun to do.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Benjamin
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Thursday-I have no idea why but I like Thursdays
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I like the worms. They are more fun to eat.
H-Home town: childhood - Martinsburg, WV; rest of my life - Pleasant View, UT
I- Indulgences: candy and cherry coke
J- January or July?: definitely July. More sun and outdoor fun!
K-Kids: one on the way; only 49 more days!
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: September 14, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 8. Three older sisters, 2 older brothers, 1 younger sister and 1 younger brother.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples- I like yellow-reddish ones like Gala, Fuji
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate being home by myself. I'm always imagining killers or robbers coming into my house to get me.
Q- Quote(s):
"I want to live my life in such a way that one morning I will wake up and Satan will say: " Oh no, she is awake." (I don't know who that's from)
R- Reason to Smile: Benjamin! and all my family and friends! :)
S- Season: Spring. It's exciting for it to get warm after a long winter and it isn't too hot yet.
T- Three places you want to visit: Europe, Asia, Australia (I know those are broad but there are TONS of places I want to visit and see before I leave this world)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: {I didn't even know this} When I was little like 2 or 3 I used to kill our family fish. Here are a couple of ways that I did. I threw one out the window. I emptied a bottle of earring cleaner into their fishbowl. There was another one but I can't remember....
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: See above.
W- Worst Habit: Buying something I am not shopping for or that is not on my list.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds. In my past, x-rays were for looking at something broken. My ultrasounds have all been to see my little boy.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian, candy
Z-Zodiac Sign: Sagitarrius

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey I love your blog! Thanks for letting me know what your blog address was so we can keep in touch and I can see cute pictures of baby when he comes! I am so excited for you and Ben!

Ben said...

That's really funny! I love that Megan killed the family fish. especially by chemical poisoning... she's always making me try food things first...
hmm.. well, oh well.

Brittany said...

I like the picture at the top of you and Ben! Ashley told me where to find your blog, and I sent you an invitation to ours. It is seriously the easiest way to keep in touch. Your house looks great! How are you feeling these days?

Reagan said...

I too like cherry coke and candy...yum!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com