Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Blogging at Nauseum!

I think that I am getting nauseous from change in scenery on my blog. I feel like I have been working on it 24/7, sorry for the inconsistancy if you have visited the site in the last few days, I'm still not 100% satisfied. It's hard to find a theme that represents your personalities. Well I hope that you enjoy the additions of the Slide shows and don't forget to check out the bottom of the page and see my latest favorite picture!
Thanks Nate for this new addiction.

3 comments:

Nate said...

First of all, let me say I KNOW!! This dumb blogging is very addicting. I come home every day and check almost every single friend's blog. Sometimes twice a day. Then I spend who knows how much time on our blog every day. Hopefully once I get everything figured out and the novelty wears off I can start to get everything else done that I should be doing right now! Your blog is looking great. And thank you for the “favorite” picture. I feel SO honored! Haha..

Harmony said...

Ben & Meg, here is the link to some awesome backgrounds. If you go to my page I have another link as well.
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoy it!

Reagan said...

Ok, my net is being stupd, hopefully this didnt post twice, but I love your blog, so cute! and I am adding you to our list! Loves!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com