Ben, Shirley, and I are going to Ikea tomorrow to get some new dressers for our family. Ben and I need(want) a new dresser and we need something for all of Tafton's cute clothes!

We were planning on using Ben's old dresser and just repainting and getting new knobs but I started thinking that by the time we sand down the old dresser and repaint it and get it ready for use, we might as well just buy a new one. And I found one at IKEA that is about the right height and has a wide top that we can put a changing table pad on so I'm sold!
This is the dresser we're planning on using for Tafton. Not too fancy but it'll get the job done! We'll check out other dressers while we're down there too. I'm really excited to go down to IKEA. If you haven't been there yet you need to go! They have the biggest show room and lots of cool products for great prices which is a plus when you're a young married couple.
Mostly, I can't wait to get a dresser for Tafton because we only have 8 more weeks before he gets here. I really want to have everything in place and ready before he comes. Once we get the dresser, I can start washing all of his clothes and putting them away. Up to now we've been putting all of his clothes and diapers and other things in the crib, under the crib, by the crib, and I would really feel better if everything was in its place. I think I'm starting to go into "nesting" mode. I'm just rushing around trying to get everything ready! It'll be nice to have one more thing done!








0 comments:
Post a Comment