Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Painting Painting Painting

Sorry we haven't posted for so long! I've been waiting for Ben to do it - but I have more opportunity than he does I guess.

So here is the latest with Megan & Ben!
We have been working REALLY HARD to get the house ready for Tafton's arrival. See here's the proof:
We picked out a color to paint his room - for those of you who voted, Thanks so much! but we ended up picking colors not even listed on the poll! - we went with a two toned look, it's creamy on top and a beautiful red on bottom that Ben found. Good job Benny! We enlisted both of our Mom's help to get the room painted. Shirley had a little mishap though....
It all came off and we had a good laugh about it! :)

We think his room looks super nice and it's one of our favorite rooms in the house! Now it's just a waiting game to see when we'll have our little boy to put in there!

We were really impressed with ourselves for finishing Tafton's room so quick that we decided to take that momentum and paint another room in our house. Ben's old office is now painted the same creamy color. The house is still kind of in shambles though. We had to empty out Ben's office to paint it and we're still trying to decided what we are and are not going to move back into that room. My goal is to get most of the house settled by the end of this week.
Did you hear that Ben?
Ben, Doug, and Nate came over last week and sheetrocked the master bedroom closet. They got so much done - so fast! They are amazing!! It now looks like an actual room rather than a cobwebby dark dungeon. There is still a lot of work to go until the closet is done but we're excited about the progress.


I've had a couple of showers for far. One from the girls at work and one for the Passey side of the family. Thank you so much to everyone who came and for the great gifts! It's amazing how many things you need to take care of a baby and showers really help. I have one more shower this weekend for the Keeffer side of the family. I'm really looking forward to it mostly because we're celebrating my Grandpa's 85th birthday right after! It's going to be a really fun Saturday!
Ben is still working hard with his schoolwork. He's taking a Spanish class and also a Zoology class and lab. Finals are the end of this month. Hopefully Tafton can wait to meet everyone until after Ben's finals! Although I don't know if I can wait! ;)
I just want to say THANK YOU to our parents and our family for helping us so much with our house projects. We love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lifes!
That catches us up for now! More later!

1 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Love the room....It turned out really cute.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com