Officially, I have 12 days lefts until my due date. Unofficially, I want Tafton to get here NOW. The last two days have been really uncomfortable and I feel like I'm having contractions all the time, they're just not getting any stronger or regular. I am making some progress though. I'm dialated some more and I'm 70% thinned out and he has "dropped." I really want him to come this weekend - I'm ready to be done. If not though, we have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday and I think I'm going to schedule an inducement for the 7th (his due date). I really, really want to start naturally but I don't want to wait any longer than his due date.
Ben and I went shopping the other day and got everything else that we'll need for him so we are ready in every sense of the word. (actually - Ben says he's not ready to be a Dad until May, so another week? Can I wait that long?!)
I'm going to go jump around and see if anything happens.
What is Faith?
3 years ago








4 comments:
Well, don't be too anxious, he still needs to grow!! I can only imagine how you are feeling, wish I could understand....soon enough though, hopefully! Well, let me know when you go in to have him, I wanna know! Good luck, love you!
We are so ecited for you! I expect to get a call from you any day. How exciting this is for you. I think you guys will be great parents. Let us know if we can do anything to help. I guess we will see you Sunday - maybe I can get the tramp out for you!
I feel your pain. It will be here before you know it and then before you know it they will be almost 2 years old(Ethan)! I am so excited for you. Our babies can play together. Thanks so much for hanging out with us! It was a lot of fun!
Even though my baby is 14, I still remember the feelings you're having. Luckily, when he's placed in your arms you forget about the 9 months it took to get him there! Blessings on your head!
Aunt Melanie
kentandmelaniejensen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment