Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We had a good time at mom and dad's house on sunday. They grilled delicious pork and fried red potatoes... I'm feeling my chest tightening just thinking about it. After that we played "Latter Ball" in the yard. It was nice to have a day outside, it was a little chilly but I had a good time. I can't wait for warm weather and playing on the grass.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Well, you had better practice that ladder ball!! I'm bringing the pain next time we play!!

Kelly said...

Megan, I am so sorry I missed your baby shower! I need to get you guys my new address. It got sent to my old house and I got it a couple days after your shower. I noticed you only have 13 more days! I am so excited for you and Ben!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com