Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Who loves celery?

I'm not an adventurous eater. However, if there is some nutritional benefit I can muscle my way past the gag reflex. I've been trying so hard to get my kids to be better eaters than me. One thing I will not eat - celery.
Guess who loves celery?


3 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

My kids school gives them a healthy snack each afternoon. It's part of some grant they are receiving. So I find out that my kids love ants on a log. You may know what that is, but if not, it's celery sticks with peanut butter and raisin(they are the ants). Who knew?? I guess if all their friends were chowing down, they tried it too. I hate celery!

Megan Passey said...

Gotta love positive peer pressure!

Becca said...

I remember John choking on celery so I never wanted to eat it. Then he got up the guts a couple years later to try eating celery, and he choked on it again!! So I don't eat celery. Unless it's in soup.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com