I've been going to the gym in the early mornings (like 5:15 am!) the last few months. Because of this I try to go to bed right when my kids go to bed. A couple of times this has meant that I fall asleep and they're actually still awake messing around.
One night while I was catching Zzz's Tafton and Mikaela went to the kitchen and ate all the grapes! and believe me it was a lot of grapes. It was one of those Costco sized containers of grapes!
Another night when Ben got home from work around midnight, the kids had their little elephant light on. Ben thought that kids must still be awake but when he went in there they were both sleeping on Tafton's bed spooning surrounded by books! While I was just sleeping away!
I love my kids and I love that they are friends!








1 comments:
For Kaela's sake I hope Tafton doesn't fart in his sleep! I remember you telling me about this.
P.S. About all the eaten grapes, be glad your kids are potty trained haha!
Post a Comment