Look at her walking! Omigoodness! She seriously has only been walking for two days and she's already trying to run. She would be walking and would speed up for a couple of steps, stop, turn around and laugh like "look what I did!' It's so cute!
| Tafton REALLY likes apples. |
Now, Mikaela likes donuts. This was my fault. I'm so bad at getting caught up in coupons or school stuff and not paying exact attention to them So Kaela got into the donuts!
| More of a close-up |
| Back-to-School Cupcakes |
I made the rubber duckie cupcakes again for Mikaela's birthday and they turned out SO MUCH BETTER than the first ones! They looked like the ones on the cover! But alas, I can't get the pictures to load. I'll keep working on it. My next cupcakes are going to look like roses for our 4 year anniversary on the 14th. I can't wait!








3 comments:
The apples turned out really good! Were they delicious?
I love the cupcakes. You are so creative! I can't believe that Mikaela can walk already. Time sure flies!
Oh wow, where does the time and days go! I need to play catch up with ya and everyone on their blogs. Finally updated mine in like 4 months. Baby girl is so cute! Can't believe the little ones are one! Way fun idea with the cupcakes- rubber duckies and apples! Miss ya Megans!
Post a Comment