Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mikaela's Birthday

So better late than never I guess. I've been wanting to put up pictures from Mikaela's birthday party for awhile but have been having trouble with our computer and getting our memory stick to work. So unfortunately the only pictures I have are of the set up of the party. It looked really good though!
The birthday invitation. It was a rubber duckie themed party

The entry way. Those are duck prints on orange construction paper and the walls have blue streamers attached like waves and there are little yellow duckies "swimming."

"Scrub-a-dub Duckies"


It's blue jello with whipped cream and then I taped a toothpick onto the back of the ducks and stuck it in. I think it turned out cute!

"Duck Feed" It was Chex Mix with Goldfish crackers mixed in.


Blue Koolaid with rubber duckies, of course!


Party Favors

These were for the adults...


...and these were for the kids. It's a Crayola cup with a water toy, shampoo, and bath towels.



I'm hoping that I can get the pictures of Mikaela and the people that were there to post. It's so frustrating that it's not working! Anyway, It went really well. Mikaela had a good time and Tafton had an even better time! He loved opening her presents and basically thought it was his birthday.

After we blew out the candle so Mikaela could eat the cake, I gave the candle for Tafton to lick the frosting off. He ended chewing off a bite of the candle and his face was so funny! He did not enjoy it at all. Anyway, I hope I can get the pictures up so you can see his funny face and how cute Mikaela was!

It's so weird that she is a year old now and is walking. I'm so used to her being so little and needing me to get her around and now she's walking?! We love our little-big girl!

1 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

You did such a great job with the decorating and party food and favors! Really cute! I am going to be so bummed if you guys don't move out here!! I'm glad she had such a great b-day and I can't believe how big she looks now that she is walking.

Love you!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com