Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Couponing!

If you've been around me the last few months you know that I'm CRAZY for coupons! I've gotten totally addicted! Today my sister-in-law Sarina and I went couponing to Target and Rite-aid. After all my coupons I ended up spending $63 for $200 worth of items!!!! Below is a picture of some of the things that I got.



I'm not sure how well you can see but I got:
  • a HUGE bag of wonka/nestle candy
  • 6 Olay body washes
  • 6 travel size secret deodorants
  • 2 single serving Oreos
  • 6 travel size Tide laundry detergents
  • 2 Tide stain release (which I LOVE by the way. They got a stain out of one of Mikaela's onesies that was at least six months old and had been washed numerous times. I couldn't believe it!)
  • 4 Puffs tissues
  • 6 Pampers Kandoos flushable kids wipes
  • 1 Dawn hand renewal dish detergent
  • 2 Suave items
  • 5 Soy Joy bars
  • 6 Mentos gum
  • 2 trident layers gum
  • 1 stride gum (I should've gotten two; I completely spaced that they were Buy one get one FREE at Rite Aid-woops!)
  • 1 Garnier hair dye
  • 2 Kushyfoot pairs of socks
  • 4 Reach floss
  • 1 travel size Garnier conditioner
  • 1 travel size Dove hairspray
  • 1 Toy Story water bottle (yay! stocking stuffer for Tafton! It was only $2!)
  • 1 package of Brownies
  • 2 Glade candles
  • 8 boxes of Kid's Essentials nutritional drink *not pictured*
  • 2 boxes Nutrigrain Bars *not pictured*
  • bag of grapes *not pictured*
  • bunch of bananas *not pictured*
  • lb. of chicken *not pictured*
  • 2 boxes of frozen waffles *not pictured*
  • 2 Reeses Puffs cereal***
  • 2 Honey Nut Cheerios cereal***
The cereal also had codes inside for a FREE movie ticket when you buy two specially marked boxes. I love going to the movies and not having to pay to see a movie is even better!!

I'm very pleased with how our coupon shopping trip went and how little we paid!

Thanks Hip2Save for finding all these great deals!

2 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Love it!! Now just move out here and show me how to do it!!

Kayti said...

Megan! Haven't seen your blog in forever! You are WAY awesome, good job on the deals! I hope to master that skill one day...maybe after the baby & figuring out life with more than one kid! Miss you guys! :)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com