Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Da Plane Da Plane

While Charissa and her kids were here we went to Hill Aerospace Museum. It was fun, I had never been there before. There are a bunch of exhibits of old planes and what's even better, a kid's area! We spent most of our time there. They had costumes to dress up with and flight simulators and different experiments older kids could do; resulting in CUTE pictures!



Tafton and Emma in the flight simulator. Tafton LOVES Emma. He follows her around everywhere!






Chase and Trey in the flight simulator


Tafton in his flight suit


Emma in her flight suit


Chaser in front of the moonscape.






In front of the moonscape. Emma kept blocking the astronaut I thought it was funny.

....and Mikaela had fun climbing on top of everything!




We had a lot of fun with our cousins and can't wait to see them again!

1 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

That was fun, we will have to do it again when we come next time! Any good news on the job?? Anything I can do to move it along?



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com