Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some Baby Pictures

Okay, I told you guys I wouldn't be posting as much because with two kids under two? yikes! I have a hard enough time getting a shower in! Anyway, here are some pictures for you people at the hospital (and everyone else too!) Enjoy!

Tafton really likes Mikaela. He loves to tickle her toes and give her kisses. He doesn't like that he gets less attention. He's been throwing a lot more tantrums.


Mikaela basically sleeps all day. It's nice especially when I think about how it's going to be when both kids are awake all day!


Tafton loves splashing in the bath. It's so funny and SO messy!


We went up to the cabin on Labor Day. Tafton looked adorable sitting on the log.


Tafton and his cousin Aiden playing with trucks wearing their cabin clothes. They look so outdoorsy and manly!


Sorry these pictures are kinda backwards, chronologically. This is Tafton holding Mikaela in the hospital. He's petting her head.


Mommy and Mikaela...


...and Daddy and Mikaela. Ben is doing his classic one hand holding the baby. Our sister-in-law Sarina wrapped her so tight she looks like a little football.

We're all doing well and enjoying our time together before Ben has to go back to work. He only has one more week off! Hopefully I'll be able to handle both the kids without him!

Oh! and if anyone wants to get Mikaela little hair things so everyone knows she is in fact A GIRL, that'd be great! and I'm going to try and post more often but no promises!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Megan Congratulations to you again! She is so sweet and little! I hope you are doing very well too. The pictures of brother and sister are very precious. I love Tafton's face.

The Dance Source said...

your kids are so cute! I love the pictures!

Nanette said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope thinks are going well. I know how tough it is with 2 kids under two. If you need any help let me know. We need to hang out soon!
I can't believe Mikaela is already 1 month old. Time sure flies.

z&jarnold said...

your babies totally look like siblings especially in the first picture- so cute. I'll have to call you for advice when my second gets here, i'm kinda panicing at the idea of having a little infant again! Take care!

Melanie said...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to see Mikaela yet. You said she sleeps all day. How are the nights? She's a cutie but we knew she would be with her brother and parents.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com