Two days after the false alarm I was again in the hospital crying in pain but lucky me(!) this time it was because of kidney stones! So now I get to deal with kidney stones and contractions and extra little bonus--I have a sinus infection and have been sneezing, runny nosed, and my eyes feel funny. It's been a fun week and a half for me! I'm so grateful that my family has been helping me out with Tafton. It makes me sad that I can't pick Tafton up or play with him and soon there'll be another baby to take more attention away from Tafton. Tafton is being so cute right now. He likes to dance and jump and he understands so much. It's so much fun to see him learning!
Anyway, my doctor has convinced the hospital to allow me to be started at 38 weeks instead of 39 because of the kidney stone situation so we're going to have our little girl Tuesday, August 25. I go into the hospital at 8 am. Not sure how long the whole labor part will last but I'm hoping not long! This will be my last post for awhile since we'll be so busy with baby (no-name) girl. Wish us luck!








5 comments:
Good Luck! :) Megan you will do awesome with two kids Heavenly Father wouldn't send you two this close if you wouldn't be able to handle it :) Tafton is so cute I can't wait to see what baby girl looks like!
Good Luck!
Congrats today i guess if they induced you, and guess what today is also my baby girls birthday too so that is really cool. I hope everything went great and i'll be waiting to see pictures and hear about the whole event, and get feeling better!
Congrats on baby Mikaela! So glad she is here. Poor you, having to deal with being sick, kidney stones, and being pregnant. I have been sick to with just a nasty cold for about three weeks. Hopefully our baby will be here soon too- doc says any day now. So I can't wait to see pictures of your little tiny girl!
We want pictures! How are the parents of two doing? I haven't been able to see your little girl yet, so we need pictures! I can't wait to see her I know she's beautiful! :)
Post a Comment