This is going to be a short post of pictures of our house. We've been working hard on getting it looking it's best and we are almost done(I feel like I say that everytime but we are!) we need to finish painting our kitchen cabinets and fixing the rain gutters. Anyway, here are pictures of our house, enjoy!

This is our family room downstairs. We haven't done a single thing to this room. When we first moved in we hated the paneling but I think it looks awesome with our leather couch and big TV. It's a very comfortable room to watch a movie in.

This is Tafton's room. We were going to get new carpet for his room but when we pulled up the old carpet the hardwood floors underneath looked great, so we cleaned them up and saved some money!

This is the master bedroom. We haven't slept in here for over a year and now it's all done and we get to sleep in here like the masters of the house! We got new carpet that you can barely see in the bottom right corner of the picture. We used to have the same carpet that is in the family room if you want to look back at that picture. It was a really flat berber like the carpet in Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's kitchen.

This is our living room. It's the first room you walk into as you enter our house. My Mom picked out the green color of the walls. I love it! It looks good in all different lighting. I'm glad that our home already had beautiful hardwood flooring and we didn't have to do any work on that. Ben and his Dad put in the crown molding, it makes the room look finished.
We really love our house and will be sad if it comes down to having to sell. We've put a lot of hard work into making it look up-to-date and like a home. It is our home. I love to watch Tafton toddling from room to room. It will be weird not living here. Anyway! We love our house and I hope you liked looking at the pictures. Thank you everyone who have helped us make it look this great!
9 comments:
Your house looks amazing! It makes me want to redo my whole house! I hate that all of our walls are white. I guess I better get it clean before I can do any remodeling! :) I hope you don't have to sell it. We need to hang out soon! :)
I love it Megan! I really like the throw pillows on the couch in your living room. Where did you get them? I can't wait until Aug to see you. Let me know if I can do anything to help with the lingerie shower
I really like your house too! Love your downstairs fam. room- It looks very cozy! You are very close to that baby coming too- hows that going?
your house looks great. it's a lot of work but it has paid off!
your house looks adorable! you guys did a great job and the floors are beautiful your so lucky!
Megan! I love the house! I can tell you guys have put lots of work and love into the house. I hope something comes up soon so you guys can keep the house and Tafton can keep running around the place. You are so cute :) I hope you and baby girl are doing well too it seems like just a couple weeks ago and I had just had Ethan and was talking to you about when you have Tafton now look! We are hoping to get pregnant next year.
I love your house! I'm envious of your hardwood floors. See you soon at Becca's shower!
Wow! I LOVE it. SO FUN!!!!
It looks so good. It's nice that you are both handy and did all the work yourselves. I especially like the nursery. :)
Post a Comment