Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot

Last Friday we went up to Shirley's to take some Christmas pictures of Tafton. We got some really cute ones and Tafton was so good and happy the whole time. We're going to send out Christmas cards with one of the pictures but here's some shots of our "Christmas Photo Shoot." Enjoy!


"What am I supposed to be doing?"





This bow was sad looking by the end of the night!



He couldn't decide what to play with.



and back to the silver bow



When Tafton gets excited he shoots his arms straight out. Example A:



This is our Christmas card picture. I love that we got Santa, our Christmas trees, and the presents all in the shot.





3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

The photo shot turned out great. The picture you chose for your cards are super cute.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

SOOOO cute, thanks for sharing, can't wait to get the card in the mail

Ashley said...

Oh, Tafton looks so cute! It is fun sending Christmas cards when you have a cute pic. of your little one huh!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com