Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

....Christmas Photo Shoot Continued

I ran out of room because of all the cute pictures. Anyway, here's some more!!

Who's this new guy? I like his belt...

We got him to stop playing with Santa but no smiles! :-( :-)

He really liked the penguin.....

....maybe a little too much! Everyone thinks it looks like he's making a move!

Tafton kept looking at the sheet on the ground so I thought maybe the bow would distract him.

it worked! I LOVE this picture!! His little face is so cute!

We tried to get a shot with all three; Tafton, penguin, and Santa. Tafton wasn't handing out any easy smiles though...too bad. It would've been really cute!!

He really liked playing with the sheet...the photo shoot had to come to an end because he wouldn't stop pulling the sheet up and so in every picture he was looking down at the ground.

Tafton's turn to take some pictures!!

Good shoot Tafton!!

1 comments:

z&jarnold said...

very cute pictures



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com