Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Eight Favorite TV Shows (times/stations in case you're interested)
1. 30 Rock (Thursday @ 8:30 on NBC)
2. The Office (Thursday @ 8 on NBC)
2. My Own Worst Enemy (Monday @ 9 on NBC)
3. How I Met Your Mother (Monday @7:30 on CBS)
4. Friends (at my house 24/7!)
5. America's Next Top Model (Wednesdays @ 7 on the cw)
6. Gossip Girl (Mondays @ 7 on the cw)
7. Biggest Loser (Tuesdays @ 7 on NBC)
8. Ugly Betty (Thursdays @ 7 on ABC)

Eight Favorite Restaurants
Out to eat! What's that?! Does fast food count?
1. Taggarts
2. Chilis
3. Burger King for their fries
4. Maddox
5. Arbys for their mozzerella sticks
6. Roosters
Shouldn't be this hard to think but we never go out!
7. Wingers
8. Dennys

Eight things I did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Watched a chick flick with my sister!
3. Bought some hair stuff
4. Picked Tafton up from Ben and Sarina's.
5. Made dinner for Tafton
6. Cleaned up the food tornado Tafton left
7. Laughed with Becca and Mike
8. Went to sleep! finally!

Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. Thanksgiving tomorrow
2. Tafton crawling
3. having our debt paid off
4. Going to Cut down a Christmas Tree- Family Tradition
5. The semester being over
6. Decorating my home for Christmas and spending our first Christmas with Tafton
7. Ben being done with school!
8.Visiting the Morans in Germany (yeah that might be years away but I'm still looking forward to it.

Eight Things I Love About Fall
1. the smell.
2. The leaves changing color
3. cooler temperatures
4. Sweaters
5. home made bread and winter-y food
6. snuggling to get warm
7. Apple Pie
8. Thanksgiving and Christmas and birthdays coming soon

Eight Things On My Wish list
1. Be a stay-at-home Mom
2. Ben being done with school
3. To see my family more often
4. Gas to stay under $2.00 a gallon
5. New Wardrobe
6. Thicker Hair
7. Skinnier Body
8. Being a World traveler

Eight People I tag
1. Nanette
2. Katie
3. Zjani
4. Stephanie
5. Brittany
6. Melanie
7. Charissa (so maybe you'll finally post!)
8. Nate & Kristen

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com