Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chance to Serve

Hi everyone! Spring Semester is coming and we've signed up for all of our classes. I am still working at Wadman Corporation and so we need help from anyone who is willing to watch Tafton. If you're available to watch Tafton during the week Monday thru Friday from 8-5. Any days or hours please let us know! Thank you so so much for your help. We love you!

4 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

No pressure by throwing in that cute picture of Tafton!! Hey, call me and walk me through posting and I will start blogging, sorry, I just got carried away with....life.

love you

Stephanie said...

hey, I don't know where you live so I don't know if it is worth it to you to bring him to North Ogden but if you need I can watch him. He's really cute Megan getting so big!

Megan Passey said...

Yeah he is a big guy! Did you see his stats on the page?

Charissa - saw right through me! I did put that picture of Tafton hoping people would be like aaawww! I want to watch him. He is a really good baby though.

Stephanie said...

Just looked at the stats and I can't believe it! He could sit in a forward facing car seat if you wanted. He has such a cute smile!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com