Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

"The Prophet said to get food storage, so that's what we did!"

YAY FOOD STORAGE!


Ta-da! I finally feel like our food storage is about where it should be. I've been trying to buy a few extra things here and there for awhile but it wasn't really working. So instead I just went out and got a lot of things that we needed during the "case-lot madness" that almost every grocery store in town has going on right now. We still have a few more things that we need or want to get but for the most part we are done! I love looking in our storage room at all of our food storage!

I never would've been excited for something like that before I got married, but I am now. There are a lot of things that I never thought I would be interested in. It's unbelievable to think that Ben and I have been married for two years(today! Happy Anniversary us!), that we own a house, that we have an adorable baby boy, and so many other things.

TAFTON PLAYING WITH GRANDPA PASSEY

Speaking of our adorable boy, he had his four month checkup last Tuesday. He now weighs a whopping 18 lbs. 2 oz. and is 26 inches long. The doctor says he is in the 95th percentile for weight and the 90th for his height. He isn't rolling over other than those eight times when he was two months old but he is starting to hold his bottle more and more. Also - he laughed for real for the first time yesterday. I was talking to him about different kinds of vegetables he could eat and for some reason he thought "squash" was hilarious! It was so awesome to hear him laugh a real big kid laugh. I hope he keeps that up!


OUR CHUNKY HUNK
School is in full swing for Ben. He has his first math test tomorrow and he's been studying real hard for it. He's so smart, I'm sure he'll do great on his test. We're so lucky that we have family that can help us out with Tafton so Ben has time to study. Thank you to those that are helping us watch Tafton, you are lifesavers!



TAFTON & AUNT NATALIE

11 comments:

The Keeffers said...

Congrats on your anniversary and food storage, it looks so nice and organized.

Ben said...

Great job on the food storage Meg! Hopefully we'll have time to eat it someday.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Oh, that outfit is adorable. Great job on the food storage, you are an inspiration to me!!

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Late Anniversary!

mofreak said...

Whens dinner at Ben and Megan's???

Melanie said...

What a cute chunk! Aren't those case lot sales great? Keep up the great work with your cute family!

Nanette said...

Way to go on the food storage. We need to do better about that. Tafton sure is a cutie and I enjoyed tending him. He is growing up so fast!

Brittany said...

don't you love those bumbo chairs? That's all I ever feed Caleb in. I'm very impressed with your food storage, and it's so organized! Way to be!

z&jarnold said...

happy anniversary, and nice job on the storage! your babe is so adorable and is getting way big. i really need to get together with you sometime sorry its been so long!

Melissa said...

He is adorable! What a cutie! and way to go on that food storage, I have a feeling I should get going on that...

ZENGER TEAM! said...

Hey Ben! It's your old pal Susie! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! Well I just wanted to say hi.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com