
I was waiting for something to finish here on my computer and I was perusing some pictures. I like these Pictures but I think that we need to start taking more good ones of all of us, we are too dang cute not to... Soon we'll be able to post some videos. I can hardly wait to capture Taft's
awesomeness and post it here. This Labor Day weekend was a nice break. We couldn't hit the road for relaxation "cabin-style" but we did get to spend some time together and breath some fresh cool air. Monday was the perfect day to do some projects in the garage (sorry nate). I was lovin the cool weather and I hope that it stays.
School is already full throttle and I am determind to keep up and get some A's this semester. One of the academic advisors for the "Pre-professional" department told me that she has confidence that with a nice stack of A's the next few semesters and we can put together a descent application for medical school. I was supercharged to hear that, and am fixated on that goal. She councelled me against staying on the fence as to whether I am going to commit all my efforts to medical school; I had tried to be realistic and wise not to put all my hopes and efforts into one chance at a very competitive career. She said that the people who make it are not still wondering if they can do when they leave for grad school.
Tafton has round two of immunizations on this week. He didn't develop a fever with the last shots so I hope he is tough enough again and stays his healthy happy self. He's big enough for his age that it probably wont even phase him. We'll see.
First snow of the year always turns something on inside. Just one look at the thin skiff on the mountains gets me all excited. I ready to wax up the twins and try out some of my new gear! So get ready Nate and Dad! I've got a special savings account that I've begun pooling lift ticket money( I'll have to eat more microwave noodles and less of everything else, but it'll be worth it!
)
What is Faith?
3 years ago








6 comments:
Aaaaaahhhhh!!!! Tell me it didn't snow already? I have to drain the water from the cabin. I love the Autumn though - hopefully it lasts a while still. Tomorrow we have a free day before we head home. We are renting a car and driving to the alps. I could go skiing tomorrow and beat you out this season! I think you cab ski year round. Tafton is a doll - I know I have only been gone a week but I miss everyone so bad.
Dad
I love reading your blog, keep them coming!! I know you can get great grades, you are brilliant, afterall, you made a great decision in marrying Megan!! tafton is so cute and reminds me a lot of my kids when they were babies. Talk to you soon. We miss you all.
Charissa
Yes, become a doctor. At least then my copay is 0 and prescriptions are accessible. Of course, I am just kidding. Let us know of anything we may do to help you be successful in schooling. It's funny, though, grades are important in school but when you are not in it doesn't seem to matter.
My skis and bag is packed and ready to go! Plan on a trip to Snow Basin this year... since I have never been there since the up grades.. Garage huh? yeah, well you're a jerk! I hope you enjoyed yourself in there.. I had a WONDERFUL time killing myself in the yard!
Megan, I miss being at Wadman too. I came in a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find you. It's nice to come in every once in a while to visit. To answer your question about the music- go to playlist.com to make your own playlist. Then you just get the HTML code to paste in your page widget. Take care. Taft is so stinkin' chubby and cute!
Oh Taft really is so big! And so adorable. Hope you're getting lots of good use out of all those baby clothes you were getting. I saw in one pic he was wearing a tie? Where did you get that? Church clothes are hard to find.
Post a Comment