Well I see that Megan told the whole story and included all of the necessary photos, we are now proud parents of twelve days. I was able to arrange to be home for four weeks and hopefully we will be able to get the rhythm before we each have to return to work. Taft is doing great now; we will leave this morning to have a repeat CT Scan of Tafton’s brain just to be extra sure that there is nothing wrong. He is eating well and seems to be a pretty contented little baby. He rarely cries and grunts when he is hungry. The most fun so far is when he is awake and not hungry; watching him just gaze around and shake is arms. Being a father is certainly a different life style. Everything we do revolves around his eating schedule and dictates what activities we can do. I'll admit I miss the spontaneity of jumping in the car and heading down to the corner store for a drink or going to the mall, now every place we go we need a plan and a diaper bag. It’s not bad, just different. It’s a good thing that you’re started out slow with an infant with only a few needs, that way you can slowly learn to be less selfish with time and energy. I hope this sounds happy, because I feel really happy to have little Taft in our lives.
What is Faith?
3 years ago








5 comments:
Ben, thanks for you kind comment. It is great to see you as father! You are a cute couple and Tafton is a good looking boy! Know what you mean about sacrifice - makes you appreciate all your parents went through! I kept looking for a parents manual when Jeff was born but all of our kids came without one. You guys will do a great job though - we are sure of that!
hudson
What a cute kid! Make sure you enjoy every second you have. Before you know it he will be one and in everything.
Congratulations Megan and Ben! What a doll. I'm so glad he is finally here and you can hold him in your arms!
Big congrats! he is so adorable! I am really happy for you!
Yippee! He's here, can you believe it? He's adorable. I hope you re getting some sleep.
Post a Comment