Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Pictures

We've haven't posted in forever! If you want more frequent posting we'll need to start up a "Ben and Megan Passey need the Internet" fund! Tafton is now a little over two months. At his two month checkup he weighed 12 lbs. 13 0z. and was 23 inches long. The doctor said he's in the 75th percentile for both his hieght and weight. Here are some new pictures of Tafton and the family.

Passey Family on 4th of July


So Patriotic!

Grandma Keeffer & Tafton

Ben and Tafton

Standing up with Daddy's Help

Looking cute in his "Grandpa is my Hero" onesie. Both Grandpas are his hero!




Bath Time!




Becca acting weird at our 4th of July Breakfast, Ben not doing anything at all!



Ben and Sarina




Grandpa and Tafton





7 comments:

Melanie said...

Finally more pictures of the baby! What a cutie!

Trent and Steph said...

Looks like you had a good 4th of July. Can't believe your little one is 2 months already. Time flies.

Nanette said...

Yay! You added more pictures. He is such a chubby cutie! I am glad that I got to see him today and also hang out with you guys. Thanks for the fun!

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Camille said...

Tafton is seriously SO cute. Great job guys:)

Camille

G Pa Doug said...

Hey, nice to see a new post on your blog! The pictures are great! I can't believe how quickly Tafton is growing. It won't be long and I will have 2 dogs and 2 grandson's following me around! I can't wait!!!

Becca said...

Look how pretty mom looks! has she seen this picture



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com