Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Not Promising Anything

I really want to start blogging again. I've been feeling like I should. Especially when I get on my blog every few days to check up on everyone else's blog and see the date of my last post--DECEMBER!!

As the title says, I'm not promising anything but I'm going to start blogging again. The kids are doing and saying so many cute things. We're starting to build ourselves up again after all the hardships of the last two years. This whole year of 2011 has been ridiculously busy:


  • I finished my last semester of school (I took on extra work to graduate with honors, but I did it!).
  • I completed a 200+ hour internship.
  • Ben started going back to school in the nursing program. It's unbelievable how time consuming the nursing program is.
  • I got a full time job at the local health department.
  • Ben started clinicals and logging nursing hours (It's like an internship for nurses)
  • The kids are in daycare three days a week
  • Tafton turned 3 and Mikaela turned 2.
  • We moved out of Ben's parents and into our own apartment.
  • The car got totaled (which was the car that we had bought to replace the last car that got totaled only 5 months earlier)
When I put it all down in a list format it doesn't seem like too much but I feel like we've been running a hundred miles an hour this whole year. The kids are getting older and I used to think that meant they'd take less time and energy but I was wrong!

Here's what's coming up for the rest of the year; so many family birthdays and holidays, lots of workshops/trainings at work, nursing nursing nursing, and trips to the aquarium and zoo (hopefully). 

I'm not promising anything.....

4 comments:

Clarisa said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world Megan!! I do love reading everybody's blogs cause I never see them but its fun to know what is going on in their lives!

The Adams Family said...

Yay for you blogging! I love the background of your blog too! Those are the colors that Erin decorated her wedding in and I am stealing the colors to decorate my living room in:) Sounds like you are having a busy time, but fun! KEEP ON BLOGGIN!

Sarah Moran said...

Hooray for you! I had kind of stopped checking your blog because you hadn't posted for so long. I love hearing about your life so keep it up!

z&jarnold said...

That is a lot to take in a year! But it sounds like your getting it all together :) blogs take some work to keep up on, we all have our moments when it just doesn't happen.



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com