Tafton and Mikaela were both sitting in their high chairs eating lunch. Mikaela was looking all around so Tafton started saying, "Kayla, Kayla" until she looked at him. When Mikaela looked at him she put her fist up towards him. Tafton said, "knuckles" and pounded her fist. It was so funny and so cute! I love my two kids!
What is Faith?
3 years ago








3 comments:
Oh my, they have changed even in this short time! Great story. How is the potty training going? Call me soon, I need to talk to you and I heard your phone is lost
Thanks, it was super cute! The potty training is going well. I still haven't had an accident free day but he knows what to do and will do it on his own every once in a while without me having to ask him to go. I have some cute stories I'll have to put on the blog later.
It was nice talking to you earlier!
I'm glad you updated your blog. Your kids really are so adorable. We need to have a play date again soon.
Post a Comment