Blog 1 for Ben Passey Family Blog
Thanks to Nate and his persistence for all of us to start blogging, he is bringing us into the 21st century. I am excited to find out about how all of the family is doing and I will try to keep us current on our family excitements, although I'm sure that my wife Megan will be more persistent and frequent in keeping this up to date.
For now I have to study for a test and I will speak again later
Ben
What is Faith?
3 years ago








3 comments:
Nice job Ben! You can't have your ol' man out do you. I think it's a great way to see what everyone is doing.
Dad I agree.. Kristen and I were talking the other day when some people had told us that it was kind of dumb or whatever they said specifically... We disagree! Because, even when we do get together we do not always remember to share every funny, little thing that has happened in our families in the past while. This way hopefully we all will post occasionally so that we can share in each other’s lives even more.
Ben, I didn't even know you guys were expecting!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment